Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Weekly Spending - 5/12/13 - 5/18/13

It's that time of the week once again...let's see how I did! My weekly spending for this week consists of the following:

Sunday 5/12:
Mother's Day Dinner - $15

Monday 5/13:
None

Tuesday 5/14:
None

Wednesday 5/15:
None

Thursday 5/16:
Gas - $17

Friday 5/17:
Train Tickets - $30

Saturday 5/18:
Parking - $10

Total Week Spending: $72

My total spending for this week ended up at $72 , under last week's total of $88 which is always a good trend. I split the bill for going out for dinner with my Dad for our Mother's Day celebration, we ended up using one of the gift certificates that I had touched on a previous post which is what kept the cost down.

Spent $17 on gas to fill my tank on Thursday, and then $30 on train tickets to visit my girlfriend as well as the return trip. I also chipped in for $10 in parking as we went to the concert that I had bought tickets for last month. I'm aiming to keep my total 'extra' spending for this month under $350, so let's see if I can meet that goal. With basically two full weeks left in the month, we'll see how it goes.

Photo Credits for this post: Pixabay

0 comments:

Post a Comment