Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekly Spending - 5/05/13 - 5/11/13

It's that time of the week once again...let's see how I did! My weekly spending for this week consists of the following:

Sunday 5/05:
Mother's Day Gift - $12
Oil - $6

Monday 5/06:
Gas - $20

Tuesday 5/07:
None

Wednesday 5/08:
None

Thursday 5/09:
Haircut - $20
Fundraiser - $10

Friday 5/10:
Gas - $20

Saturday 5/11:
None

Total Week Spending: $88

My total spending for this week ended up at $88 which is pretty good. Not as good as I did last week, but I doubt that's going to happen most weeks! And it's problem not going to be nearly that low as the summer months approach.

I bought a charm for my Mom that she had been wanting to put on this bracelet she had, I also chipped in on going out to eat on Mother's Day (but that will be on next weeks spending).

I spent around $40 in gas, I didn't fill up the week before so this carried over to this week. I also visited my grandma so that was extra mileage compared to usual.

I got a haircut for $20, which I know adds up over the course of the year. I plan on learning how to cut my own hair and saving that money once I move out. Unfortunately my barber's son has been fighting cancer, and it had been in remission but it came back. I bought two of the 50/50 raffle tickets to support him because I've been getting my hair cut at pretty much the same place for 10+ years. I always see an opportunity to help someone out as money well spent, you never know when you might need that help yourself.

Photo Credits for this post: Pixabay

0 comments:

Post a Comment